Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sorry

Now that Derek is home we haven't had much going on which is AWESOME! We just hang out. Derek is doing great. He has an appointment on Tuesday and I am going to ask if I can go back to work. I LOVE being at home but I feel like I need to go back to work. We are too poor for both of us not to be working. Derek's hair is growing back and I have a feeling it will grow back fast. Camden is a big fatty. I love it, he is so cute. He smiles alot, he is just a happy, content baby. Well that is all that is new with us. I am glad I have nothing more to tell you. A boring life is my favorite.

1 comment:

Erica Miles said...

Hey, Kaela. I was telling Derek at church yesterday that you should chronicle his hair growth with daily pictures and post them on here or YouTube or something. It would be really cool like a time-lapse video. It was good to see him so perky yesterday. I'm glad that your life is boring these days. I imagine that you're not talking about primary, though. :)