Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day +12

What a sabbath! All I can say is wow. I was recently called to be the secretary in the primary presidency which wouldn't be so dramatic but I have spent the last couple of days trying to get everything organized. Today I was a tad bit overwhelmed trying to figure out my new calling and taking care of Camden, but all in all it turned out okay. I don't think any of us know what we're doing really, primary is kind of a circus. I've never been to primary before so it was interesting to see how everything went. Its been fun experiencing all these different parts to the church. When I joined the church I went straight into the single's ward so that is all I have known. Derek went to church for sacrament and then left and then came back to get Camden and I. He is fooling everyone with all of his hair and his happy disposition. No one has any idea that he just went through a bone marrow transplant. Camden is spoiled and he comes to realize that more everyday. Its been a crazy day, time to relax in front of the tv for some NCIS.

2 comments:

the binghams. said...

i'm in primary too- and it's true- it's really just trying to convince the kids not to cry or go crazy for 2 hours. I don't think they learn much- at least our 5 year olds don't and they even hate singing time. i love reading about your days. I am so happy to hear you are doing as well as you could be in this situation- and even still serving at church- you amaze me!

Anonymous said...

Kaela isn't it amazing that one way or another you will be going to primary. You'll do great as the new primary sec. You should tell Derek to put a wig on to tease people.lol Love you guys and miss you. Dont spoil Cam Cam to much it might back fire. plus leave some spoiling for the rest of us!