Friday, October 9, 2009


The Beach boys are twins now! Derek really shaved his head and his beard. I have never seen Derek without facial hair so it is kind of weird, but he still is a stud. We are having a nice time hanging out together as a family before Derek goes into the hospital. I am kind of worried about staying home without Derek but my sister-in-law Doeshann is going to come stay with me, so I feel a little safer. Tomorrow Derek and I are going out for our anniversary. I am really excited to just be able to hang out together. The Beach family went camping this weekend and Derek really wanted to go but alas he can not. I am perfectly happy not camping but I think it bums Derek more the fact that he can't go because of his health. It stinks that cancer really just has our life on hold. We can't wait to be able to go and do things. For our first anniversary I really wanted to go on a cruise but that will have to wait. For now, life is sweet. It will soon be sweeter when we hear the words "Cancer free".

1 comment:

Jeremy and Cami said...

congrats on your first anniversary!! I hope you guys do something fun and just enjoy the time together. Derek looks good with no hair not many guys can pull it off, but he can