Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day -6

Today is Derek's second day of chemo. I guess I expected him to be lying in his bed all sickly but when I got there this morning he was out of bed walking around. There was a cart that has another tv on it and a wii. Derek showed me all of the games that they had (and it was alot). He seems reasonably comfortable. He wishes he was home. We wish he was home. Camden was cuddling with me earlier and he started fussing and wiggling around. I could tell I wasn't the person he wanted to cuddle with. Camden is being a good boy for me though. He knows this is hard and he is trying to make sure he is not making it harder. Perhaps I am guessing too much on his behavior,but I am sure he knows that something is going on. I've been keeping busy, I am rarely home during the day. How I long for boring, relaxing days with my husband and sweet baby. If you are interested in seeing Derek just let me know, I can give you directions to his room or even be there to lead you there.

No comments: