Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day +5

I bet you didn't know that Camden is bringing sexy back. Camden is doing great. He has his moments. Yesterday he was not a fan of mom. Everytime I held him or looked at him he started freaking out but he was the best baby ever for everyone besides me. Derek is getting better everyday. Today he is getting a blood transfusion. His white blood cell count is super low but he has a fair amount of energy. There is another bone marrow patient here that walks laps around the transplant area to make sure his body isn't getting weak. He just hauls along much faster than I care to walk. I make fun of Derek telling him he is lazy. He walks around a couple of times but nothing like this guy, lol. I am getting ready to lose this baby weight. I signed up for a fitness bootcamp which is monday through friday for an hour for the next 4 weeks. I am excited, I am sick of having to still wear maternity clothes. Derek can hopefully come home on Wednesday. I realized yesterday that since Derek has been in the hospital I have driven 600 miles.

1 comment:

Ashlee G. said...

I loooove that boy!!! He is bringing sexy back!!! I'm so glad Derek is getting better. :-) I miss you all so much! Love you!