Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day +3


Camden is so cute! I just love my precious little baby. Last night I cuddled with him while he was sleeping and I gave him a kiss and he grinned so big in his sleep. I look at Camden and feel greatly inadequate. I hope I can be the mom he deserves. Derek is feeling alright today. His stomach is still a little weak but if you walked into his room and started talking to him you would think he is feeling fine. He talked to the doctor today and the doctor said that if he is still doing good (counts are going up, no sores in his mouth, no fever) then he may be able to come home early next week (tuesday or wedenesday). I really, really hope he can come home, I miss having him at home. Derek is going a little stir crazy being stuck in this hospital room. Everyday I bring him the blanket Camden slept with the night before and it helps him, but it is no great substitute for the real thing.

3 comments:

Linda Guthrie said...

Kaela, he is way too cute!!!

Love,
Jack

Erica Miles said...

You are such a good example, Kaela. I didn't bring the notes we made almost two weeks ago for FHE but I will soon. Hopefully before they're obsolete. You guys are in our prayers every day.

Lisa said...

Dearest Meatloaf! No you did not mention you have a present for me. Which reminds me I need to type up my notes and bring them to you.
But I love this picture of Cam Cam! So adorable. And that's so cute you bring Derek Camden's blankets...I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers!! I love you!