Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day+ who knows

Have you ever seen such a cute baby! We got his pictures back and here is one of them.

I have lost track of the days. Derek is feeling so good now we haven't had to keep track of everything. His hair is most definitely coming out. He has patches of lost hair on his head and in his beard. He checks into the hospital on Monday for sure. I'm scared. I don't like having to be without him. I know he needs to do this and I feel good because they will be able to monitor him and if he needs anything he can get it right away instead of having to endure an hour ride to the hospital. But I still don't want to be without him. Camden is not allowed to come into the bone marrow transplant area so Derek won't be able to see Camden the whole time he is in the hospital. I know that really bothers him. I will keep this updated the whole time Derek is in the hospital. P.S. My baby is so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaela, Camden is Ohhhhh so cute! I was looking at his eyes they're like grayish-blueish. Wonderful. I'm glad to hear Derek is better, he will get better, dont be scared you have the support from all of us that love your little Fam.

The Beachs said...

Thanks Anamime! We love you too.

The Ferrins said...

Kaela Im an old friend of Derek's and I came across your blog this morning. I was sad to read of Derek's cancer but touched to see he has such a special and sweet wife to help him along his journey to good health. When you mentioned that Derek is meant for something big, I would have to agree he's a great man, but great men are only great with the help of great companions, which I believe you are to him.Tell Derek I say hello and your family will be in my prayers.
PS. Your right, you do have an adorable son! Congrats!

Ashlee G. said...

OMG I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!